Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Frequently Asked Questions And Answers Technobezz
What’s the point of getting such an absolute unit if you can’t even squeeze day-long battery life from it? It is baffling that most of Xiaomi’s own mid-rangers have larger batteries than the Black Shark 4 Pro.
The portrait mode, once again, softens the image a bit too much for my liking. I would have preferred a toned-down result and I wish they had included an option to lessen the effect of the bokeh. I don’t entirely feel comfortable with that level of heat while charging an electronic device, it frightens me. Not only is that risky for the battery’s longevity, but it can also pose a threat to you and your home. Shark Space 4.0 allows you to tweak every single aspect of the phone to suit your gaming needs. Starting from call notifications, floating windows, graphics settings, and the Ludicrous Mode that pushes the Black Shark 4 Pro to its limits. When you’re in a game, you can swipe in from the upper right corner to access the Shortcut Settings.
- The Black Shark’s 720Hz touch sampling rate is another welcome feature and sets the industry standard for the lowest touch delay of just 8.3ms.
- JOYUI 12.5/MIUI 12.5 continued improving the finer details, the end result being a considerably lighter and smoother interface.
- From there you can manage all your games, accessories and all game-related settings like universal brightness, auto-rejecting phone calls and choosing refresh rates.
- You can change the way your voice sounds, free up RAM, create a preset to press multiple areas at once with a single touch, and even disable the upper speaker so that your microphone doesn’t pick up unnecessary noise.
- Even the officials also announce some of the specifications of this device.
- Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up.
The subject also needs to be more vibrant and clearer, especially the outlines that tend to get blurry. Since the camera app is an exact replica of the one all Xiaomi phones use, there are a ton of fun filters and tints to play around with. The Black Shark 4 Pro runs JOYUI 12.5, which is a re-skin of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- I don’t have any measurement tools to see this precisely, but the tones seemed a bit too cool with the Vivid mode enabled by default.
- In both cases, the times touted by the manufacturer proved to be accurate.
- Other features shared by both phones include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and pop-out physical triggers for a more immersive gaming experience.
- While using the Black Shark 4 Pro as my daily driver, I found it to perform as well, if not better, than what the numbers show.
- With this feature, we can capture any moment as quickly as possible and share the result directly on social media to show others the interesting moments we capture.
It does, however, get really hot when charging at full speed. While Shark Chan appears to be a purely decorative download the firmware file (and adorable) persona with no real influence on anything important, Shark Space is a different story. You can add all your games on there for easier management and optimization. To enter it, you can open the app or press both magnetic pop-up triggers together. Once you’re in there, you’ll find the Game Lobby, Game Configuration, and the Setting Center.